CFPB Deputy Assistant Director of Enforcement Field Litigation, Tony Alexis, is set to speak on an upcoming Association of Corporate Counsel webcast on how to prepare for a CFPB investigation. This is a free webcast to help develop a response plan in the case of a CFPB investigation.
CFPB Investigations – Avoid Getting Blindsided
Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 11:30 to 12:30 p.m.
Tony Alexis and a panel of experts will cover:
• What the CFPB is looking for and the timeline
• Challenges and potential blind spots
• How to get a handle on information quickly
• Meeting discovery obligations
The webcast is presented at no cost by the Association of Corporate Counsel, which serves 31,000 in-house corporate counsel, and is sponsored by Jordan Lawrence and . *CLE credit is available, $35 for ACC Members and $75 for non-members.
- New CFPB Small Creditor Compliance Chart (ibaeducationblog.com)